Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The printer cannnot print and the error message "There was an error writing to LPT1:(or BRUSB) for the printer." appears on my PC. What should I do?
- 2.I cannot print from the MP Tray. Why?
- 3.The error message "Invalid format for short nick name" appears when printing a document. (Mac OS X 10.5 or greater)
- 4.I'm using Windows 7. I insert the CD-ROM supplied with my machine into my PC's CD-ROM drive, but the error message "This CD does not contain drivers for your computer operating system." appears.
- 5.Delete print jobs from the print queue.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 (Linux)
How to identify your Operating System (OS).