Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The machine does not print anything.
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.What kind of memory can I use?
- 4.Change the printer driver settings (Windows/macOS)
- 5.I'm using Windows 8. I insert the CD-ROM supplied with my machine into my PC's CD-ROM drive, but the error message "This CD does not contain drivers for your computer operating system." appears.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
The downloaded driver's name is different from my machine's name. (Linux)
The driver installation was successful but I cannot print on Redhat, Fedora, or CentOS (Linux)
Print command (LPR) (Linux)
Paper size settings are unavailable when I print from OpenOffice (Linux)
My machine prints 2-sided when I select 1-sided printing in the driver (Linux)