Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How does the "FAX/TEL" Mode work?
- 2.What does "NG" on the Transmission Verification Report mean?
- 3.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 4.Can I connect my External Answering Device in another room and still receive faxes?
- 5.What does the pseudo-ring (double ring) indicate in the F/T Mode?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
How do I replace the ribbon? (Ribbon Empty -Reset or Replace)