Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 2.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 3.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
- 4.The scanner is connected but it will not feed paper or do anything else. (For Macintosh)
- 5.When I press the "Scan" on my scanning software, I receive an error message that reads: "Please install scanner" or "The scan was aborted because the scanner is not powered on or not connected properly".
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
Install PaperPort™ 12SE onto Windows 10.
Install Presto!® BizCard® onto Windows 10.
Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)