Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 4.I have upgraded my Macintosh to OS X 10.9, and now I cannot scan using the Image Capture software.
- 5.When I press the "Scan" on my scanning software, I receive an error message that reads: "Please install scanner" or "The scan was aborted because the scanner is not powered on or not connected properly".
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Check the kind of scanner driver installed by connecting the USB/ Parallel cable.
Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows 10 computer.
Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).