Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 2.I do not have or lost the black and white calibration sheet.
- 3.Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
- 4.I cannot install or reinstall the scanner driver using the DVD that came with my Brother scanner.
- 5.I'm using Windows 8. I insert the CD-ROM supplied with my machine into my PC's CD-ROM drive, but the error message "This CD does not contain drivers for your computer operating system." appears.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
Check the kind of scanner driver installed by connecting the USB/ Parallel cable.
Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows 10 computer.
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).