Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 2.I have upgraded my Macintosh to OS X 10.9, and now I cannot scan using the Image Capture software.
- 3.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
- 4.I'm using Windows 8. I insert the CD-ROM supplied with my machine into my PC's CD-ROM drive, but the error message "This CD does not contain drivers for your computer operating system." appears.
- 5.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
Check the kind of scanner driver installed by connecting the USB/ Parallel cable.
Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows 10 computer.
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).