Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.I still receive the error message "Change Drum Soon" after I replace the drum unit with a new one.
- 3.I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 (Linux)
- 4.I'm using Windows 8. I insert the CD-ROM supplied with my machine into my PC's CD-ROM drive, but the error message "This CD does not contain drivers for your computer operating system." appears.
- 5.Windows 10 Support Information
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
ControlCenter3 displays a blank screen at startup (Windows)
Scan a document in OS X 10.8/macOS 10.12 - 10.15.