Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.One or more of my colors are not printing (blank). What can I do?
- 2.Scan multiple pages into one file instead of each scan being saved as a separate file.
- 3.The error message "An error occurred during the installation. ... . IS015- GetOsVersion - 1" appears when installing the Full Driver & Software Packages for Windows 7 downloaded from the "Download" section.
- 4.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 5.How can I print, fax, copy and scan using A3/Ledger size paper?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I'm using Fedora 28 or later. I cannot scan from my Brother Machine or it says that it cannot find the Brother Machine. (Linux)
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wired network. (Windows/macOS)
Check the kind of scanner driver installed by connecting the USB/ Parallel cable.
I cannot find some option in the Printing preferences. (For Windows)
Open the Control Panel (For Windows)