Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.How can I locate the Print Center or Printer Setup Utility and add my Brother machine using Mac OS X 10.0-10.4?
- 3.Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
- 4.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
- 5.When I load the Brother software, the installation will not continue past the instruction to connect the USB cable to the computer. (USB interface, cable)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I'm using Ubuntu 23.04 on their derivatives. I cannot print from Brother Inkjet Printer. (Linux)
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 - macOS 12)
Delete print jobs from the print queue.
I cannot print from my computer via USB.
Change the printer driver settings (Windows/macOS)