Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.How can I locate the Print Center or Printer Setup Utility and add my Brother machine using Mac OS X 10.0-10.4?
- 3.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
- 4.Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
- 5.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Open the Control Panel (For Windows)
Uninstall the drivers (Windows)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
Scan a document in OS X 10.8/macOS 10.12 - 10.15.