Search by Keyword(s)
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How do I connect the printer and my computer via Bluetooth®? (Windows 10 S)
- 2.My custom paper size cannot be found even though I added it to the "User Defined Size" list in the printer driver, or although the Administrator settings are set for a shared printer, the function is disabled on a client computer. The printer is connected to a Windows computer via Bluetooth®.
- 3.Using the Printer Setting Tool (for Mac)
- 4.P-touch Editor displays “There is no printer driver installed with this application.” (for Windows 10)
- 5.How do I connect the printer and my mobile device via Bluetooth®?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
What Android™ mobile application can I use?
How to install Brother software on a computer not connected to the Internet
How can I stop the printer from automatically feeding roll paper after printing? (for Windows)
The latest printer driver was successfully installed, but the driver did not update correctly.
I cannot use some buttons or functions in P-touch Editor or the printer driver. (For macOS 10.15.x)