Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 2.Setup a Brother machine on a wireless (Wi-Fi) network.
- 3.Printer Jam or Paper Jam
- 4.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 5.Print or scan using the Brother iPrint&Scan application for mobile devices (Android/iOS)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot scan via network.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later
I cannot find some options in the Print dialog box (macOS 11 or later)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)