Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 2.Print or scan using the Brother iPrint&Scan application for mobile devices (Android/iOS)
- 3.Load paper in the paper tray
- 4.Which connection can I use to print from my device (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad) using the Brother iPrint&Scan?
- 5.Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
Scan a document using Brother iPrint&Scan. (macOS only)
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)