Search by Keyword(s)
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.My custom paper size cannot be found even though I added it to the "User Defined Size" list in the printer driver, or although the Administrator settings are set for a shared printer, the function is disabled on a client computer. The printer is connected to a Windows computer via Bluetooth®.
- 2.How do I connect the printer and my mobile device via Bluetooth®?
- 3.How do I turn the printer off?
- 4.I created a template using P-touch Editor and transferred it to my printer. But the print result is different from what I see on the P-touch Editor screen.
- 5.I turn my printer on but cannot print even though I have already paired the printer with my mobile device using Bluetooth® or connected my device to the same wireless network.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
How do I connect the printer to my computer using a USB cable?
Transfer Express cannot detect my printer when it is connected to a Windows 11 computer via USB.
What Android™ mobile application can I use?
Where can I find my Brother printer's serial number?
How do I transfer templates or other data from the computer to the printer? (P-touch Transfer Manager)