Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How do I set a password on my Brother network card?
- 2.My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
- 3.I'm using Windows 98/ Me/ 2000/ XP or Windows NT 4.0. When trying to scan using the Brother ControlCenter2, the error message "Scanning failed. Please try to scan the image again, if the error happens again please restart your computer, and then try to scan again. (CC031)" appears and I cannot scan. What should I do?
- 4.Change the printer driver settings (Windows/macOS)
- 5.When I try to scan to OCR I get an error message saying "This feature is not available because there is no OCR Software installed".
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later. (Linux)
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
I get a TS error when trying to print on a wireless network.