Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 2.How do I store numbers on my fax machine for easy dialing? (One-Touch, Speed Dial)
- 3.I am having issues with the paper feed. What can I do?
- 4.Scan and save a document in PDF format (Scan to File)
- 5.I'm using Mac OS X 10.4/10.5 and installed Adobe® Photoshop® CS3, but my scanner is not detected in Photoshop CS3 although I can scan with ControlCenter2 or other applications. What should I do?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Paper size settings are unavailable when I print from OpenOffice (Linux)
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.2 - 10.4)
Changes to the contents stored in the address book do not become effective in the stored speed dial numbers in Windows.
I'm using a Debian based distribution (e.g. Ubuntu, Kubuntu etc). When installing the CUPS Wrapper driver, I get the following error message: "/usr/local/Brother/cupswrapper/cupswrapper[model name]: No such file or directory". (Linux)
I'm using Windows Vista or Windows 7 and trying to use a Brother machine connected to the network, but the machine stays offline and I cannot print.