Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Install the Windows 7 built-in drivers from the Windows Update provided by Microsoft®.
- 2.Windows 10 Support Information
- 3.I'm using Windows Vista. There are two printer icons with a same product name in the "Printers" section. Why? Which should I use?
- 4.Pre-Required Procedures (Linux)
- 5.Delete print jobs from the print queue.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11.
The downloaded driver's name is different from my machine's name. (Linux)