Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Delete print jobs from the print queue.
- 2.Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
- 3.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
- 4.I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 or later (Linux)
- 5.I cannot install the LPD/LPRng driver and get a message that LPD does not exist. (Linux)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 or greater)
The message "[file name] can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer." appears on OS X v10.8.x.
I cannot print from my computer via USB.