Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Scan and save a document in PDF format (Scan to File)
- 2.How do I clear the message "Cannot Detect" from the display?
- 3.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 4.Print using only the black ink cartridge when the Color cartridges have run out.
- 5.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
I'm using Ubuntu 23.04 on their derivatives. I cannot print from Brother Inkjet Printer. (Linux)
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 - macOS 12)
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wireless network (Mac)
I cannot connect to the printer via Wi-Fi Direct using the Brother Print Service Plugin (Android™ 12 or later).