Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.What does "COMM.ERROR" on the LCD display mean?
- 2.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 3.Stop my Brother machine from automatically redialing a busy number.
- 4.What does "NG" or "ERROR" on the Transmission Verification Report mean?
- 5.Change or delete a Group stored at a One Touch/Speed Dial.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
What is the difference between the toner cartridge and the drum unit?
Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?