Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.What does "COMM.ERROR" on the LCD display mean?
- 3.What can happen if the wrong paper is used in your machine.
- 4.How can I clear the "PAPER JAM" or "PRINTER JAM" error message?
- 5.I still see the "Toner Empty" message on the LCD even after replacing the toner cartridge.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Can I use non-Brother or third party supplies with the Brother machine?
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
What is the difference between the toner cartridge and the drum unit?
Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?