FAQs & Troubleshooting
Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
- 3.Cannot find the scanner (Error Code 2019: Initialization Failed)
- 4.I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 or later (Linux)
- 5.Loading the Carrier Sheet.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
Uninstall the Button Manager (Windows).
Uninstall the scanner drivers (Mac OS X 10.6 or greater).
Cannot find the scanner (Error Code 2019: Initialization Failed)
Configure the Scan to Email Feature (Linux)