Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.The scanner is connected but it will not feed paper or do anything else. (For Windows)
- 4.Install the scanner driver (For Windows)
- 5.I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Check the kind of scanner driver installed by connecting the USB/ Parallel cable.
Open the Control Panel (For Windows)
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
Install PaperPort™ 12SE onto Windows 10.