Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 2.(Video) Fill the ink tanks
- 3.(Video) Load A4/Letter papers
- 4.Install the Brother iPrint&Scan application (for mobile device)
- 5.What is Brother iPrint&Scan?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Check the kind of scanner driver installed by connecting the USB/ Parallel cable.
I cannot find some option in the Printing preferences. (For Windows)
Open the Control Panel (For Windows)
I cannot connect my machine to a Windows 11 computer via USB.
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 or later (Linux)