Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 2.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
- 3.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 4.When I try to scan the document, the scanner application crashes. (OS X 10.11)
- 5.Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Set up your Brother machine on a wireless network.
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wireless network (Mac)
"Offline" appears on the Status Monitor.
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
Print both sides of paper or a booklet automatically (2-Sided/Duplex Printing)