FAQs & Troubleshooting
Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
- 2.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears when I tap the Brother iPrint&Scan icon on my mobile device.
- 3.What is Brother iPrint&Scan?
- 4.Duplex (two-sided) scan
- 5.Configuring frequently-used scan settings on your computer.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
A gray line or margin appears on the side of the scanned document.
The error message "No machine found" appears when I installed drivers with USB connection (For Windows).
Open the "Scanners and Cameras" and Properties.
The network scanning feature does not work when pressing the scan key on my Brother machine control panel. (For Windows)
Configuring frequently-used scan settings on your computer.