Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Update your machine's firmware using Brother iPrint&Scan (Android/iOS)
- 2.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears when I tap the Brother iPrint&Scan icon on my mobile device.
- 3.Configuring frequently-used scan settings on your computer.
- 4.My Brother machine could not be found over the network when I installed drivers on my computer.
- 5.Print or scan using the Brother iPrint&Scan application for mobile devices (Android/iOS)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the Brother printer driver (macOS 10.15 or earlier)
Check the kind of scanner driver installed by connecting the USB/ Parallel cable.
Open the Control Panel (For Windows)
Print or scan using the Brother iPrint&Scan application for mobile devices (Android/iOS)
Update your machine's firmware using Brother iPrint&Scan (Android/iOS)