Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.What is Brother iPrint&Scan?
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.Scan and save a document in PDF format (Scan to File)
- 4.Vertical colored streaks or bands appear on the page.
- 5.Print Photos or Documents from the Brother iPrint&Scan application when using an iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
I get a TS error when trying to print on a wireless network.
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
What is the difference between the PC-FAX sending driver and the FAX modem driver? (Linux)