Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.Windows 10 Support Information
- 3.Change the printer driver settings (Windows/macOS)
- 4.I'm using Windows 8. I insert the CD-ROM supplied with my machine into my PC's CD-ROM drive, but the error message "This CD does not contain drivers for your computer operating system." appears.
- 5.The error message "An error occurred during the installation. ... . IS015- GetOsVersion - 1" appears when installing the Full Driver & Software Packages for Windows 7 downloaded from the "Download" section.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
What is the difference between the PC-FAX sending driver and the FAX modem driver?
What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
Install your Brother machine's software from the supplied installation disc or from Full Driver Package. (Windows)
The printer status is Offline or Paused.