Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.I have upgraded my Macintosh to OS X 10.9, and now I cannot scan using the Image Capture software.
- 3.I received a "Calibration failed" error message when attempting to calibrate my scanner. (For Windows)
- 4.Check the kind of scanner driver installed by connecting the USB/ Parallel cable.
- 5.When I press the "Scan" on my scanning software, I receive an error message that reads: "Please install scanner" or "The scan was aborted because the scanner is not powered on or not connected properly".
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Open the "Scanners and Cameras" and Properties.
Scan a document in Windows 8 and Windows 10.
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
Check the kind of scanner driver installed by connecting the USB/ Parallel cable.
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)