Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows 10 computer.
- 2.When I try to scan to OCR I get an error message saying "This feature is not available because there is no OCR Software installed".
- 3.Scan and save a document in PDF format (Scan to File)
- 4.Windows 10 Support Information
- 5.Open the Control Panel (For Windows)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wired network. (Windows/macOS)
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
ControlCenter3 displays a blank screen at startup (Windows)