Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Configuring frequently-used scan settings on your computer.
- 2.Print or scan using the Brother iPrint&Scan application for mobile devices (Android/iOS)
- 3.Your Brother Machine Cannot Scan over the Network
- 4.If You Want to Check that Your Network Devices are Working Correctly
- 5.I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
"ControlCenter needs to be updated." - macOS 10.15 Catalina
Update your machine's firmware using Brother iPrint&Scan (Android/iOS)
A gray line or margin appears on the side of the scanned document.
The error message "No machine found" appears when I installed drivers with USB connection (For Windows).
Open the "Scanners and Cameras" and Properties.