Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.What is Brother iPrint&Scan?
- 2.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears when I tap the Brother iPrint&Scan icon on my mobile device.
- 3.Paper suitable for scanning
- 4.When I try to scan using ControlCenter4 or ControlCenter3 for Windows, I receive the error message "Error CC3-202.", "Error CC4-202", "Error CC3-205" or "Error CC4-205.
- 5.When viewing the scanned documents in my Android™ mobile device using the Brother Image Viewer application, all the even-numbered pages are blank.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot use Gmail for Email functions (such as Scan-to-Email) and Internet Fax (I-Fax)
Scan and save a document in PDF format for Windows (Scan to File)
Uninstall the Brother Software and Drivers (Windows)
I updated my Windows 11 PC through Windows Update and I can no longer Print, Scan or Fax from my PC.
Check the kind of scanner driver installed by connecting the USB/ Parallel cable.