Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.My Brother machine could not be found over the network when I installed drivers on my computer.
- 2.When I try to scan using ControlCenter4 or ControlCenter3 for Windows, I receive the error message "Error CC3-202.", "Error CC4-202", "Error CC3-205" or "Error CC4-205.
- 3.The error message "No machine found" appears when I installed drivers with USB connection (For Windows).
- 4.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears when I tap the Brother iPrint&Scan icon on my mobile device.
- 5.Your Scanner Cannot Be Detected on the Network During Installation
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
"ControlCenter needs to be updated." - macOS 10.15 Catalina
Update your machine's firmware using Brother iPrint&Scan (Android/iOS)
Find the Wireless Security Information (e.g. SSID, Network key etc.) for Mac OS X 10.10.5 or greater
A gray line or margin appears on the side of the scanned document.
I cannot find the destination computer on the network when I try to scan a document using the machine's Scan key or control panel.