Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Calibrate your scanner.
- 2.Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows 10 computer.
- 3.I have upgraded my Macintosh to OS X 10.9, and now I cannot scan using the Image Capture software.
- 4.The scan speed is too slow.
- 5.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Install PaperPort™ 12SE onto Windows 10.
Install Presto!® BizCard® onto Windows 10.
The scan key does not work after reconnecting the USB cable or rebooting my machine (openSUSE 11.4) (Linux)
Configure the Scan to Email Feature (Linux)
Configure and use the Scan Key Tool (Linux)