Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Update the Driver or Firmware for your Brother machine
- 2.What is the default password for my Brother network card, BRAdmin, Remote Setup or Web Based Management?
- 3.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears when I tap the Brother iPrint&Scan icon on my mobile device.
- 4.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 5.Some error messages(i.e. ".NET Framework Initialization Error") appear on my PC(Windows XP), when I install the driver.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Updating my machine's firmware using the "Firmware Update" menu or Brother iPrint&Scan results in an error.
Change the brscan5 scan settings using XSane (Linux)
Update the Driver or Firmware for your Brother machine
Install your Brother machine's software from the supplied installation disc or from Full Driver Package. (Windows)
I cannot install the Brother printer driver (Mac)