How do I connect the printer and my computer via Bluetooth®? (Windows 10 S)
Follow the steps below:
- From the Start menu, click [Settings] - [Device] - [Bluetooth and other devices].
- Click [Add Bluetooth or other device].
- Select [Bluetooth].
- Select your printer to complete pairing.
- Open [Devices and Printers].
- Right-click the printer icon, and select [Properties].
- Open the [Service] tab, and note the port name ("COM" plus a number) at the right of [Serial port (SPP)].
Connect the computer and the printer using a USB cable.
A message "Device setup complete" appears on the lower right of your computer's screen, and a printer icon appears in [Devices and Printers].
- Right-click the printer icon, and select [Printer Properties].
- Open the [Port] tab, and select the port name noted in step 7.
- Click [OK] to close the properties dialog box.
- Close the printers window to finish.
PJ-662, PJ-663, PJ-763, PJ-763MFi, PJ-863, PJ-883
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.
Step 1: How does the information on this page help you?
Step 2: Are there any comments you would like to add?
Please note this form is used for feedback only.