- 105/14/2013How do I know which receive mode to select?
- 204/25/2013The message "Poor Line Condition" or "NG" appears on the Transmission Verification Report when I try to send a fax.
- 303/05/2013Changes to the contents stored in the address book do not become effective in the stored speed dial numbers in Windows.
- 410/10/2012Why does my Brother machine sometimes print the Transmission Verification Report even though I've turned the report off?
- 506/29/2012What is Distinctive Ring and how do I program it?
- 605/11/2012Confirm that a FAX I sent was received correctly
- 704/06/2011Can I set my Brother machine to forward the faxes I receive to another location?
- 802/15/2011Do I need a telephone line to send and receive faxes with my Brother machine?
- 909/09/2010Configure a cover page for PC-FAX.
- 1003/19/2010I cannot find the Address Book menu in the Fax Settings or Fax section in a Web Browser or the Remote Setup Program.
- 1107/31/2007How do I change my Brother machine's Easy Receive setting?
- 1207/06/2007Can I reduce the size of a received fax to fit the size of the paper in the Brother machine?