FAQs & Troubleshooting
- 119.03.2021I get a TS error when trying to print on a wireless network.
- 203.08.2018I cannot connect my machine to the wireless network.
- 308.01.2015The Wireless Setup Wizard shows a dialog prompting me to install the Java Runtime Environment and I cannot finish setting up my Brother machine with a network connection (OS X v.10.10.x).
- 415.01.2013I configured the "IP Config" method of the machine to "Auto" to assign an IP address automatically, however it was changed to "Static" unexpectedly. I get an error message that indicates that the IP address is not unique, or a document is printed out on a different machine.
- 515.11.2011The "Go to printer's website" option in Windows XP and Windows Vista is not working. / The "Get More Info" option in Windows 2000 and Windows Server 2003/2008 is not working. What should I do?
- 608.11.2011I am using Safari in Mac OS X. When I created a CSR or a Self-signed Certificate using the IP address to configure the "Common Name" and I try to access the Print Server using Safari with SSL communication, Safari issues an alert.
- 723.07.2009Sometimes the wireless network connection is lost (disabled).
- 812.12.2008I cannot connect to the print server using my web browser. What should I do?