- 126/03/2019When I try to scan to OCR I get the message "This feature is not available because there is no OCR Software installed"
- 210/07/2018The error message "xxxx cannot be found. ... (CC3-202-03031b02)" appears when scanning a document using ControlCenter3 on Windows 7 with the USB connection.
- 313/10/2015I'm using Mac OS X 10.4 / 10.5 and installed Adobe® Photoshop® CS3, but my scanner is not detected in Photoshop CS3 although I can scan with ControlCenter2 or other applications. What should I do?
- 413/10/2015When scanning to OCR from Brother Control Center 2.0, the OCR application doesn't launch. I have Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2) installed. What should I do?
- 513/10/2015I cannot use the Scan to E-mail with ControlCenter3 after installing Office 2010.
- 613/05/2014I cannot scan via USB. (Mac OS X)
- 730/01/2014Scan to Email does not work with Outlook2002, Outlook2003 or Outlook2007.
- 808/05/2013I am trying to use a Brother driver from the CD supplied with the machine or downloaded from the Internet, and I cannot scan from Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012.
- 924/11/2010I am using Windows XP and I cannot scan with the USB cable.
- 1026/04/2010Scan to Email does not work with Outlook2003 or Outlook2007. (For ControlCenter3 Users)
- 1123/04/2010I cannot use Scan to E-mail with Outlook2003 or Outlook2007 after updating ContolCenter3. The error message "Command line argument is invalid" appears.
- 1230/03/2009I'm using Mac OS X 10.5. When trying to scan using the Brother ControlCenter2 with the USB interface, the ControlCenter2 screen will close.
- 1324/03/2009I'm using Windows. When I try to Scan to E-mail I get an error saying "the command line argument is not valid. Verify the switch you are using".
- 1406/12/2007I am unable to scan using Windows XP Professional x64 Edition with a parallel connection after changing the user account using the "Switch User" option.
- 1501/11/2007I'm unable to scan from Corel® Paint Shop Pro® X using the WIA driver, using Windows XP Professional x64 Edition/ Windows Vista™ 64-bit edition.
- 1621/11/2005I get the error message Type 1,010 when I am trying to scan into Mac OS® 9