- 124/03/2016When I try to scan to OCR I get an error message saying "This feature is not available because there is no OCR Software installed".
- 224/03/2016I cannot scan via USB. (Mac OS X)
- 324/03/2016I'm using Windows XP Professional x64 Edition/ Windows Vista 64-bit edition. I'm unable to scan from Corel® Paint Shop Pro® X using the WIA driver.
- 424/03/2016I am trying to use a Brother driver from the CD supplied with the machine or downloaded from the Internet, and I cannot scan from Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012.
- 529/01/2014Scan to Email does not work with Outlook2002, Outlook2003 or Outlook2007. What can I do?
- 607/11/2011I'm using Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger. I cannot scan after installing the scanner driver.
- 715/06/2011I cannot use the Scan to E-mail with ControlCenter3 after installing Office 2010.
- 826/04/2010Scan to Email does not work with Outlook2003 or Outlook2007. What can I do? (For ControlCenter3 Users)
- 923/04/2010I cannot use the Scan to E-mail with Outlook2003 or Outlook2007 after updating ControlCenter3. The error message "command line argument is invalid" appears. What can I do?
- 1026/03/2009I'm using Mac OS X 10.5. When trying to scan using the Brother ControlCenter2 with the USB interface, the ControlCenter2 screen will close. What should I do?
- 1123/03/2009I'm using Windows. When I try to Scan to E-mail I get an error saying "the command line argument is not valid. Verify the switch you are using". What should I do?
- 1226/10/2007I'm using Mac OS X 10.4/10.5 and installed Adobe® Photoshop® CS3, but my scanner is not detected in Photoshop CS3 although I can scan with ControlCenter2 or other applications. What should I do?
- 1327/06/2007I'm using Windows XP. I can't scan or the scanner doesn't work properly after installing the WIA driver. What can I do?
- 1423/05/2006I'm using Mac OS® 9. I get an Error message of Type 1,010 when I am trying to scan into my Macintosh®. What can I do?
- 1510/05/2006When scanning to OCR from Brother Control Center 2.0, the OCR application doesn't launch. I have Windows® XP Service Pack 2 (SP2) installed. What should I do?
- 1628/02/2006The link icon for Outlook Express is not displayed in PaperPort®. What should I do?