FAQs & Troubleshooting
Jam D Duplex
Please follow the steps below to clear the error message "Jam D Duplex".
NOTE: Illustrations shown below are from a representative product and may differ from your Brother machine.
- Pull the duplex tray completely out of the machine.
- Pull the jammed paper out of the duplex tray.
- Open the back cover.
- Open the inner back cover.
- If the jammed paper remains in the machine, using both hands, gently pull the jammed paper out of the back of the machine.
- Close the inner back cover.
- Close the back cover.
- Slowly pull the paper tray out until it stops. Then slightly lift the front of the tray and pull the tray out of the machine.
- Make sure that the jammed paper does not remain under the machine from static electricity.
- Put the paper tray firmly back in the machine.
- Put the duplex tray back into the machine.
If your question was not answered, have you checked other FAQs?
Have you checked the manuals?
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.