Search by Keyword(s)
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How do I transfer label or slip templates?
- 2.I cannot use some buttons or functions in P-touch Editor or the printer driver. (For macOS 10.15.x)
- 3.I'm using Windows Vista and trying to use a network connected QL-Printer, but the machine stays offline and I cannot print. What should I do?
- 4.How do I install/change the DK roll?
- 5.Where can I download the latest P-touch Editor for Mac?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I get the "/usr/local/Brother/cupswrapper/cupswrapper[model name]: No such file or directory" error message while installing the CUPS driver on a Debian distribution (such as Ubuntu or Kubuntu). (Linux®)
I cannot use some buttons or functions in P-touch Editor or the printer driver. (For macOS 10.15.x)
How do I connect the printer to my computer via wired LAN (Ethernet)? (for Mac)
I cannot print and get the "lpadmin: PPD file cannot be copied!" error during installation (Or "cp: `/usr/share/cups/model/[file name].ppd' cannot be started: No such file or directory") (Linux®)
Using Web Based Management