Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Print or scan using the Brother iPrint&Scan application for mobile devices (Android/iOS)
- 2.Load paper in the paper tray
- 3.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 4.Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
- 5.My Brother machine could not be found over the network when I installed drivers on my PC.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Verify if the Brother machine has a dial tone.
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 - macOS 12)
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wireless network (Mac)
I cannot connect to the printer via Wi-Fi Direct using the Brother Print Service Plugin (Android™ 12 or later).