Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I updated my Windows 11 PC through Windows Update and I can no longer Print, Scan or Fax from my PC.
- 2.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 3.I cannot repair the wired or wireless connection using the Network Connection Repair Tool (Windows)
- 4.Setup a Brother machine on a wireless (Wi-Fi) network.
- 5.(Video) Replace the Toner Cartridge
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Configure and use PC-FAX (CUPS) (Linux)
Secure Print (Windows®)
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later. (Linux)
Print as a Poster (Windows)
Configure the Scan to Email Feature (Linux)