Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 or later (Linux)
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.Change the printer driver settings (Windows/macOS)
- 4.When I try to scan using ControlCenter4 or ControlCenter3 for Windows, I receive the error message "Error CC3-202.", "Error CC4-202", "Error CC3-205" or "Error CC4-205.
- 5.Pages are black when viewing the scanned documents in my Android™ mobile device using Brother Image Viewer application.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I can print but cannot scan via network. (For Mac)
Check the Node Name of the Brother machine
Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
I cannot use Gmail for Email functions (such as Scan-to-Email) and Internet Fax (I-Fax)
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using macOS 10.12 - 10.15.