Search by Keyword(s)
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How to use Excel data to print labels (P-touch Editor 5.x for Windows)
- 2.How do I transfer label or slip templates?
- 3.Transfer Express cannot detect my printer when it is connected to a Windows 11 computer via USB.
- 4.I cannot use some buttons or functions in P-touch Editor or the printer driver. (For macOS 10.15.x)
- 5.Where can I find my Brother printer's serial number?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
How do I transfer label or slip templates?
What is the maximum printable label length? (P-touch Editor 5.x for Windows)
I cannot print on the 103 mm wide label roll via USB using the latest printer driver.
I get the "/usr/local/Brother/cupswrapper/cupswrapper[model name]: No such file or directory" error message while installing the CUPS driver on a Debian distribution (such as Ubuntu or Kubuntu). (Linux®)
I cannot use some buttons or functions in P-touch Editor or the printer driver. (For macOS 10.15.x)