Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.Print on plain paper or bond paper from the Manual feed slot
- 3.The printer prints unexpectedly or it prints garbage data.
- 4.I still receive the error message "Replace Drums", "Replace Drum(X)", "Drum End Soon", or "Drum End Soon(X)" after I replace the drum unit with a new one.
- 5.Can I use IPv6 with my Brother machine?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 or later (Linux)
I get the "Filter "brlpdwrapperXXXXX" for printer "XXXXX" not available: No such file or directory" error on Gentoo (Linux)
Uninstall the printer drivers (For Windows)
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later. (Linux)
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)