Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 2.Windows 10 Support Information
- 3.I'm using Windows 8. I insert the CD-ROM supplied with my machine into my PC's CD-ROM drive, but the error message "This CD does not contain drivers for your computer operating system." appears.
- 4.What is the recommended paper?
- 5.The Drum LED is still on or flashing after I replace the drum unit with a new one.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 (Linux)
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 or greater)
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)