Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 2.Print or scan using the Brother iPrint&Scan application for mobile devices (Android/iOS)
- 3.The scanned data is attached to an E-mail application which I do not use regularly, or the error message indicating no default E-mail application is registered on my computer (CC4-121-xxxxxxxx) when trying to scan a document directly into my E-mail application using ControlCenter4 or the SCAN key on my Brother machine.
- 4.Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Macintosh)
- 5.Use voice mail on the same line as my Brother machine.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot find some options in the Print dialog box (macOS 11 or later)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
Add your Brother machine with AirPrint (macOS)
I get a TS error when trying to print on a wireless network.
I cannot repair the wired or wireless connection using the Network Connection Repair Tool (Windows)