Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I'm using Mac OS X 10.2 - 10.4 and I'm getting error messages when I try to print.
- 2.I can receive a fax, but cannot receive a telephone call.
- 3.I'm using Mac OS X 10.5. When I install the drivers from the CD-ROM supplied with the machine, the message "The application LOGINserver quit unexpectedly" appears. What should I do?
- 4.When I print from PowerPoint using the 2 in 1 feature, some of the borders around the document are not printed or lines are printed that shouldn't be there.
- 5.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
The scan key does not work after reconnecting the USB cable or rebooting my machine (openSUSE 11.4) (Linux)
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
Configure and use PC-FAX (CUPS) (Linux)
Send a fax using PC-FAX with LPD/LPRng (Linux)
Configure the Scan to Email Feature (Linux)