Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I can print but cannot scan via network. (For Windows)
- 2.Windows 10 Support Information
- 3.I replaced my ink cartridge, but the LCD is still displaying "Ink Empty". What can I do?
- 4.Why doesn't the machine answer when receiving a call?
- 5.I'm using Windows 8. I insert the CD-ROM supplied with my machine into my PC's CD-ROM drive, but the error message "This CD does not contain drivers for your computer operating system." appears.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Scan a document in OS X 10.8/macOS 10.12 or later.
When I print images, the quality is not good (Linux)
The downloaded driver's name is different from my machine's name. (Linux)
The driver installation was successful but I cannot print on Redhat, Fedora, or CentOS (Linux)
Print command (LPR) (Linux)