Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.Open the Control Panel (For Windows)
- 3.Scan and save a document in PDF format (Scan to File)
- 4.Windows 10 Support Information
- 5.How many times will my Brother machine automatically redial a busy number?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Configure scan settings without administrator privileges (Linux)
Firewall port requirements of the Scan Key Tool (Linux)
The scan key does not work after reconnecting the USB cable or rebooting my machine (openSUSE 11.4)
I cannot scan from my Brother machine in Ubuntu 16.10 (Linux)
I cannot scan with brscan, brscan2, or brscan3 via USB (Linux)