Search by Keyword(s)
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How do I create an Address Label? (P-touch Editor 5.0 for Windows)
- 2.The paper settings specified from the server computer are not reflected on the client computer.
- 3.I cannot print LibreOffice documents in landscape orientation. (Linux®)
- 4.Some of the print options in OpenOffice do not work. (Linux®)
- 5.I'm using a USB 3.0 connection. Although I can print, either the Checks Media function, Printer Setting Tool/P-touch Utility, or the distributed printing function do not work. (Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows Server 2008 / 2008 R2)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
Printing is not possible. (USB connection)
How to make a label with a barcode (P-touch Editor 5.0 for Mac)
Can I directly operate my printer from a self-developed application software and print a label?
Creating an Address Label using the Add-In function with Microsoft Outlook (P-touch Editor 5.x for Windows)