Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.I have an external telephone answering device on the same line as my FAX and have the answer mode on my FAX set for TAD mode. How do I know if an incoming call is a telephone (voice) call or a fax?
- 3.How do I connect an External Telephone?
- 4.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 5.I have a telephone answering device (TAD) on the same line as my FAX. Is necessary to record a 5 second pause before my outgoing message begins?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
How do I replace the ribbon? (Ribbon Empty -Reset or Replace)