Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Windows 10 Support Information
- 2.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
- 3.Locate files scanned with ControlCenter3 (For Windows)
- 4.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 5.Pre-Required Procedures (Linux)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I installed scan-key-tool, but it does not work. (Linux)
Delete a network scanner entry. (Linux)
I'm using Ubuntu 11.10 or higher. I cannot scan from my Brother Machine. (Linux)
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11.
Scan a document in OS X 10.8/macOS 10.12 or later.